Our company has obtained the exclusive license from ImWest – westdeutsche Immobiliengesellschaft Projekt Klimaschutzsiedlung Düren mbH to sell their properties in the Greater China Area, which includes Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan. This is a project of 56 units of energy efficient homes in Düren, NRW, Germany, and investors in this project have the option to incorporate a German limited company (GmbH) and become general managers of their company. Based on their company formation, they can apply for a residence permit to the territory of Germany so that they can further create value for their companies and for Germany.
Immigration and Investment Guide
- Investor makes available his/her personal data
- Investor signs the Immigration and Investment Assignment Contract in the immigration company,
- Additional data and certificates are provided by the Investor:
- Passport copies and scans
- Investor transfers the project participation and project management fee of 50,000€ to Aurequus Group Designated account.
- Investor signs the Reservation Agreement (Appendix 1) and pays a deposit of 25,000€ for the property Investor chose to Aurequus Group designated account.
- Investor signs the Power of Attorney (Appendix 2)
- The immigration company sends Aurequus Group the complete contract package of the Investor and Aurequus Group will return it signed to the immigration company. Parties can also choose to sign the documents digitally to speed up the process of immigration.
- Aurequus will organise the following documents for the client for signing, after which the client signs these documents and all other parties counter-sign them:
- Money Return Agreement (Appendix 3)
- Residence Permit Application Guide (Appendix 4)
- Property Sales and Purchase Agreement (Kaufvertrag) (Appenix 5)
Day 2 – 15
- Business Plan will be written based on the information provided by the Investor, company will be opened for the Investor and all documents required for the interview at the Consulate Ceneral of Germany in China or the place of residence of Investor will be prepared by Dr. Antonia Meister Lawyer and her team for Investor.
- Investor transfers 150,000 €of the property purchase price 325,000€ , the Lawyers fee of 25,000€ and 25,000€ for the GmbH registered capital, and Stamp Duty, Legal Fees and other fees related to the purchase of the real estate EUR 25,500 or 8.5% of the sales price of the property cumulatively EUR 225, 500to his own GmbH designated Account。
The actual investment amount is specified in the Reservation Agreement (Appendix 1) of the actual property chosen by the Investor
- Filling in the Official Application Form for Immigration (to be submitted at the Consulate)
- Aurequus Group will assist the Investor to fill out the immigration document based on the Investor data provided.
- Signing the application and submitting it personally to the Consulate with the mandatory appendices. The appropriate appendices will be handed over by Aurequus to the Investor for a complete application.
- Financial institution certificate of the value of minimum 300,000 EUR issued concerning a bank account managed in Germany or abroad.
- 4 certificate photos (coloured photos)
- Documents that certify subsistence in Germany
- Financial institution certificate issued concerning a bank account managed either in Germany or abroad
- Documents that certify the existence of the place of accommodation
- Habitability statement
- Property sheet
- It will be organised by Aurequus and ImWest
- Insurance related documents
- Contract signed with the insurance company
- Aurequus and ImWest will prepare the documents, client will sign them
- Contract signed with the insurance company
- Documents that certify the conditions of outward journey
- A passport that is valid at least for three months after the expiry of the residence permit
- Payment of the procedure fee (EUR 60)
- Decision will be made based on the submitted documents, then provided the decision is positive, the next step is the hearing held at the Consulate. Answering the questions concerning the purpose of residence, subsistence and the business activity.
At the latest Day 60
- The Immigration Authorities in Germany will issue the Investor and Investor family a “D” Visa. Travelling to Germany with a visa “D” that entitles its owner to receive the residence permit. Within 3 working days from this notification the Investor has to pay the further outstanding fees: Property Purchase Price (EUR 150,000). Investor has the option to apply for a bank loan to cover the remaining EUR 150,000 of the purchase price of the property. In case of rejection of the bank loan due to personal reasons of the Investor, the Investor is obliged to pay the remaining EUR 150,000 out of his own means. Altogether the Investor invests EUR 450,500.
At the latest day 60 +3 days
- Investor and family members travel to Germany with the “D” visa to apply for the first residence permit in Germany. Investor and all family members have to travel to Germany to apply for the residence permits in person.
- At the time of submitting the application preparing a passport photo for the purpose of issuing the document entitling its owner for residence, which will contain biometric data as well
ISSUING THE RESIDENCE PERMIT
The residence permit will be prepared within a 2-3-week time frame. The investor can choose to wait for the permits to be issued in Germany or can travel back to China. If the investor choses to travel to China, the documents will be sent to Client via DHL or other means of insured international postage.
The actual investment amount is specified in the Reservation Agreement (Appendix 1) of the actual property chosen by the client
RESIDENCE PERMITSAREISSUED BY STATE AUTHORITY!